CORRUPTED – “Se Hace por los Suenos Asesinos” VINYL LP IS OUT AND SHIPPING
OUT AND SHIPPING!
All retail pre-orders are being shipped this week. Copies to distributors will start o ship next week.
First repress ever for this 2004 sought-after cult album.
“There isn’t really a band that can compare to the deadly force of Corrupted. Listen at your own risk“.
Two different limited vinyl editions available.
• 140gr. translucid CLEAR vinyl with BLACK SMOKE marble effect
• Limited to 150 hand-numbered copies worldwide
• 350gr. gatefold sleeve
• Polylined black-inked paper bags
• Outer plastic bag
This edition is exclusive for Throne Records mailorder.
→ BLACK VINYL EDITION
You can also buy domestically the black vinyl edition through the following finest labels/distributors/shops:
• HG Fact (Japan retail + wholesale)
• Ahdistuksenaihio (Finland) here
• Aesthetic Death (UK) here
• Agipunk (Italy) here
• Burning World / Roadburn (Netherlands) here
• Cold Spring (UK) here
• Consouling Store (Belgium) here
• Dødsrune (US) here
• Doomrock Mailorder (Germany) here
• Dropout (Poland) here
• Dry Cough (UK) here
• Ebullition (US wholesale) here
• Eisenwald (Germany) here
• Give ‘Em Hell (Germany) here
• Grindfather Prods. (UK) here
• MusicFearSatan (France) here
• Parasitic (US) here
• Psychocontrol (Czech) here
• RSR (Ger) here
• Robotic Empire (US) here
• Rumpsti Pumsti Shop (Berlin) here
• Solitude Prods. (Russia) here
• Tandang Store (Malaysia) here
• Vendetta (Germany) here
“Se Hace por los Suenos Asesinos” is probably the most sought-after Corrupted album. Released back in 2004 through Japan’s HG Fact label, in an initial run of 1000 copies (which sold out within the first week!), this cult album has never been repressed ever since.
With more than 300 people wanting this on Discogs alone, and prices going from 45 up to 100 Eur, Corrupted and Throne decided it was time for a repress.
“There isn’t really a band that can compare to the deadly force of Corrupted.
The easily disheartened should avoid the hopeless black sky blocking heaven’s view that hovers over the opening track.
The weak willed should stay out of the dark tsunami that consumes and destroys in the latter two.
Listen at your own risk“.
— 4.5 / 5 “Superb” (Sputnikmusic) —